Give Rise to Your Voice and Be the Change
A course for the empaths, the creatives, the sensitive-souls, and for anyone who's ready to give rise to their voice and be the change
“What makes one heroic?
Going out to meet at the same time one’s highest suffering and one’s highest hope.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
Knowing one’s self is an ongoing and an ever-evolving process that may take a lifetime to actualize. There comes a point in our development of self where one must look out into the world in order to better understand how we can find greater balance and harmony for ourselves and for humanity at large. Wholeness happens when we close the gap between our individual self-experience and our social involvement and begin to balance out this equation for healthy self and healthy community.
“When we quit thinking primarily about ourselves and our own self-preservation,
we undergo a truly heroic transformation of consciousness.” – Joseph Campbell
In this 8-week course, Jen and Jessica have come together to merge their passions and skills to help you put your gifts and desires for a better you and a better world into action:
- Understand and enhance your gifts, and how they can be utilized for the greater good
- Broaden your vocabulary and articulation around the concepts of inclusion for effective communication
- Give rise to your inner voice, your confidence and your power
- Take your creativity and turn it into grounded and compassionate action
- Learn how to create an identity for yourself as a leader of change
- Move out into the world with a supportive community at your side
The work we’re doing here together will support you in your own development, your communities development and the development of the world, and will bring you into more awareness around the problems we face in the world and how we can be a living example of change in all areas of our life.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
- 8 interactive, dynamic classes with Jessica and Jen on Tuesdays Sept 15, 22, 29 & Oct 13, 20, 27, Nov 3 2 – 3:15 EST / 12 – 1:15 MST
- 2 support calls (Q&A) with Jessica and Jen on Tuesdays Oct 6 and Nov 10 at 2 – 3:15 EST / 12 – 1:15 MST
- a closely maintained Facebook page where you will be able to troubleshoot challenges, share successes, ask questions, and connect with like-minded community
- this course is designed for multi-learning: teaching points, dialogue, visual slides, homework, examples, and project based
- all calls are recorded if you’re unable to make some of the calls
We have decided to provide a 3-tier payment scale for this course based on our beliefs that everyone should have access to this information. We know there are many people out there who want to use their unique voice to be the change and we are committed to seeing this happen on a wide scale! Please read below to get an idea of where you fall in the pricing.
$299 is our recommended price for this course. We want to empower you to pay this amount if you have the resources. Money is energy, and we know that there is great value in saying yes to paying the full amount, so we encourage and support you to step into the full yes for this course if you can. What you put out, you will get back.
$199 is our mid-price offering. We know that not everyone is in a place of sustainability with their resources and we hope that this pricing will provide people with an option to take this course who might not have otherwise been able to. We would like to offer this to you if you are in a place where you are in need and also standing on some stable ground.
$99 is the price we felt that we could go down to and still feel empowered ourselves. Please choose this option if you do not have access to financial stability or a flow of money anytime in the foreseeable future, but you are determined to give rise to your voice and be the change.
To register and pay for the course, select your price choice from the drop down menu below. You’ll receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Jessica and Jen will follow up with a welcome email to begin our journey. If you have any questions, contact Jen directly.